Hello guys it's me again and I'm gonna tell you if why I'm not in blogging. There are 4 reasons why I'm not in a blog. 1. I left my phone at my house at going to school For this reason I am not in blogging because I always left my phone at my house for school but I brought my phone if I'm with my friends, events (unrelated to school), church, and more but not in school but not always. The reason I left my phone at my house is because I don't want my phone to be confiscated or forgot to return my phone at home. I do experience leaving my phone behind twice, the first time was leaving my phone at school in the afternoon and the second time was much worse, I left my phone behind when I almost reach my home. I went to my school in the evening and each classrooms were locked physically and my phone was stuck in there at the Phones-In box. The security got freaked out in hearing the ring at my phone. I wanna apologize. 2. Load consuming, Mobile Data weak...
Comments
Post a Comment